This is THE Software Solution for Creating Exhibition Neutral and Toned Digital Inkjet Prints.
Create Digital B&W inkjet prints with rich blacks, luminous highlights and ultra-smooth gradations. Eliminates color casts and cross-overs in Neutral or Toned prints. IJC/OPM Printmaking software uses 16-bit Profiles and rendering alogrithims for precise control over printer, ink and media.
"I went to other places and nobody else could really create prints to my satisfaction - none of the prints were truly sepia-toned. There were always those tell-tale bands of greenish hue and reddish hue. And there still is if you use the Epson print driver. So I'm very grateful to Joe Berndt (BowHaus VP and IJC/OPM creator) and IJC/OPM. I was instantly able to create what I imagined." -Nick Brandt
IJC/OPM was developed for quality-conscious digital B&W Fine Art Printmakers who demand full control over their printer and media.
- Supports Most Epson Printers.
- Use with Epson UltraChrome™ Inks or Popular Quadtone Inksets.
- Achieve "Dotless" Highlights with Quadtone Inks.
- DEEP Blacks and Ultra-smooth gradations.
- Make NEUTRAL Prints without "rainbows" in the gradations.
- Create Sepia or Cool toned Prints and the unique Blend Feature to vary hue between warm and cool IJC/OPM Profiles.
[ Overview ]
[ Specs ]
[ Profiles ]
[ Buy Mac Edition ]
[ Buy PC Edition ]
[ Contributors Section ]